Going it alone means a longer ramp—rely on us to support your rapid growth.
The Bowdoin Group can provide HR leadership through execution if you need to supplement your existing HR team, outsource your recruiting function, scale up or down quickly based on company growth and hiring needs, or add process and transparency to your HR function. Bowdoin’s RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) services cover all of these bases—we can help you reach your next level of growth.
Bowdoin provides strategic expertise, industry experience, transparency, and the true partnership that is required for maximum business impact with RPO. We can provide on-site or off-site support—either way, we are alongside you on your journey to growth.
It’s more than just Recruitment Process Outsourcing
In order to achieve maximum business impact, RPO needs to be more than just Recruitment Process Outsourcing. Bowdoin’s approach to RPO consists of three P’s—people, process, and platform—all of which need to come together to provide a complete and accelerated talent acquisition solution.
- Provide a dedicated, senior team (versus junior assets) that delivers best-in-class, high touch service
- Allocate subject matter experts based on specific project needs
- Manage recruiting operations and logistics on or off-site
- Understand pain points, assess current processes, and suggest improvements based on decades of experience
- Implement new solutions and best practices to enhance candidate and manager experience and ensure efficiency
- Provide access to our proprietary toolkit of forms and processes that can be customized to your business
- Evaluate recruiting tools, assess current ATS, deploy new technologies, and collaborate using industry-leading tools
- Share insights via reporting dashboards and real-time hiring data
Choose from any of our RPO services. We are flexible—utilize Bowdoin for all of them or select only what is relevant:
Process Assessment & Design
Logistics & Reporting