Alpha II is a web-based coding tool that allows administrative and clinical staff to look up codes and perform edits all in one easy-to-use program.
Alpha II delivers revenue integrity by enabling proactive denial intervention throughout the revenue cycle. Through Alpha II’s SaaS platform, the company empowers precision through coding, compliance, claims editing, quality reporting, and revenue recovery analysis.
Alpha II contacted The Bowdoin Group to find a Chief Executive Officer who will work closely with the Co-Founders, Executive Leadership Team, and Board of Directors. This person would help build on the strong organic growth the company has delivered thus far by taking ownership of the entire strategic and operational direction. Alpha II told our team that the CEO would take the current offering, continue to develop existing and new data products and services, and expand the commercial reach of what makes Alpha II a household name in the healthcare ecosystem.
The perfect candidate:
- A strong operator that understands how to grow and scale
- Track record of developing a successful go-to-market strategy
- Previous experience selling a technical product
- Deep understanding of healthcare & healthcare IT
- Proven leader
The TBG Process
- Develop a comprehensive list of all provider facing digital health companies with a focus on revenue cycle management
- From the company list, identify all operators and commercially minded business leaders, including CEOs, COOs, and other commercial leaders
- Use targeted messaging and direct outreach to engage top candidates
- Develop and leverage a Bowdoin “networking” list for qualified referrals and/or backchannel intelligence on candidates: investors (VC/PE), C-level executives, Founders, etc.
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Employee Count:
- Funding Rounds:
- Private Equity