Bridge is using software to change the way financial advisors run their businesses and interact with clients.
BridgeFT builds automated SaaS solutions for financial advisors to streamline their operations, enhance client interactions, and scale their businesses faster. They believe that everyone deserves to work with a fiduciary financial advisor. Its mission is to deliver software that allows advisors to automate their office work and investment management to serve more clients, scale their business, and keep costs low.
They partnered with The Bowdoin Group to hire a commercially oriented Chief Executive Officer to help them scale and grow the business. The client’s goal was to engage with an experienced executive leader to bring the company to new levels.
The perfect candidate:
- A ‘been there done that’ executive to help scale the organization
- Deep knowledge of the WealthTech ecosystem and software serving RIAs (registered independent advisors)
- Strong commercial focus with past success in growing early-stage start-ups
- Experience working with a venture-backed board of directors
The TBG Process
- TBG sourced a range of commercially oriented executives with domain expertise in enterprise SaaS and/ or data offerings within WealthTech or adjacent FinTech segments (Capital Markets, Asset Management, Insurance, etc)
- Submitted a slate of 8 total candidates to the client
- TBG partnered with Bridge Technology’s Co-Founders as well as VC backed Board to interview and evaluate a dynamic slate of candidates
- Executive Search
- Chief Executive Officer
- Series A