Dina Care’s platform connects hospitals and health plans to identify in-home care partners using proprietary data. The platform contracts post-acute, home, and social determinant providers and adds them to a network that allows members of care teams to coordinate and share patient data, including staffing, authorizations, and family and caregiver engagement.
Dina Care saw rapid growth in 2020. Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Dina has expanded its home care network to 25 states and facilitated over 3.1 million “digital dialogues” to help manage patient symptoms and recovery. Dina Care has three large strategic investors and institutional investors that have partnered with them to grow moving forward.
The Dina Care team requested Bowdoin’s service to find the Chief Growth Officer that would drive the development and execution of Dina Care’s sales, marketing, and business development strategy and execution. This person’s primary focus will be to scale and grow Dina Care and capitalize on a rapidly growing pipeline. They will scale the sales and marketing function to extend Dina Care’s strong growth trajectory and close deals. The CGO will lead and build out both teams, ensuring they work in unison and reflect Dina Care’s core values of trust, compassion, courage, excellence, and diversity.
The perfect candidate:
- Experienced sales leader with hands-on experience selling technology SaaS/tech-enabled service-based models and tech-enabled platforms to improve patient care
- Expertise within the risk-bearing entity marketplace and knowledge of commercialized value-based care solutions
- An Entrepreneurial commercial leader with success within a high growth environment and success identifying and entering new markets
The TBG Process
- Create target lists by identifying digital health, value-based conveners, and tech-enabled services companies
- Identify commercial/sales leaders at target companies; focusing on the Midwest and expanding geographic region as needed
- Use targeted messaging and direct outreach to engage top candidates
- Develop and leverage a Bowdoin networking list for qualified referrals and/or backchannel intelligence on candidates
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Series A