b.well Connected Health provides an integrated solution for consumer engagement, holistic health management, and cost containment.
b.well Connected Health delivers a solution for health systems, employers, and pharmacy chains to configure and personalize the digital health experiences for their populations. b.well provides the healthcare ecosystem with a long-overdue middleware for interoperability by consolidating a 360 view of real-time data and integrating the rapidly-growing point solutions to provide timely and relevant healthcare services to their consumers.
Their investors and leadership team partnered with The Bowdoin Group to help bring in a strategic Chief Revenue Officer to build the sales infrastructure and implement processes for a high-growth company that had just closed a Series B round in March of 2020. The client’s goal was to engage with a candidate with experience leading the sales function and managing high-performing solution sales teams that sell to providers, payers, and employers.
The perfect candidate:
- Executive leader with solution sales leadership abilities and past sales success
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the digital health ecosystem and interoperability, as well as how various constituents interact and share data
- Proven ability to develop sales strategy, operations, and methodology
- Ability to be adaptable to change and collaborate to achieve company goals
The TBG Process
- Build a list of Digital Health companies focused on Interoperability and Patient/Data Analytics nationally and then identify all relevant sales leaders
- Expand to look at provider-based Population Health and EMR companies and sales leaders at these companies
- Network with leaders in the space
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Employee Count:
- Funding Rounds:
- Series B