OncoHealth approached The Bowdoin Group looking for a Chief Medical Officer who will be a key member of their Senior Executive team, engaged in defining the organization’s overall clinical strategy and direction alongside other senior functional leaders. The role will lead the overall clinical vision for the organization and provide clinical direction to clinical, nursing, and pharmacy teams and programs.
Within OncoHealth’s vision, the CMO will provide medical oversight, expertise, and leadership to ensure the delivery of affordable quality healthcare services based on evidence-based care models. As a senior leader, the CMO will champion developing and implementing innovative clinical programs that include collaboration with strategic business partners.
The perfect candidate:
- M.D. with experience in the field of medical oncology and a deep understanding of a variety of different cancer therapies
- Experience leading the development of a company’s clinical strategy in collaboration with the executive leadership team and ensuring alignment on objectives
- A patient-centric professional who uses data and technology to drive clinical decisions
- A leader who can be the clinical face to the market for OncoHealth
The TBG Process
- Build a list of Oncology focused Digital Health companies, Medical Oncology groups, and clinics, and then identify medical leaders who have experience developing and implementing innovative programs at these companies
- Expand and look at general healthcare service groups and medical leaders at these companies with some experience close to the oncology world
- Network with leaders in the space
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Employee Count:
- Funding Rounds:
- Series C