ConcertAI has experienced significant growth and success since its foundation in 2018, with over 240 new hires in the past year alone. The impact of COVID-19 on ConcertAI’s culture and employee life, coupled with the company’s growth, required a people leader that could spearhead and lead the company through innovative people development and culture initiatives. That is where the Bowdoin team came in.
The ConcertAI team was looking for a Chief People Officer to optimize all people-centered activities and lead significant initiatives that would impact organizational growth, strategy implementation, and culture transformations. This role would be responsible for the success of all areas within the human resource organization, including talent management and acquisition, training and development, compensation, benefits, diversity, equity and inclusion, and organizational development. The Chief People Officer would provide human capital leadership to align ConcertAI’s strategic priorities with the necessary people capabilities to deliver the organization’s mission, business objectives, and desired culture.
The perfect candidate:
- Proven experience as a Chief People Officer at a high growth company, owning all People and Culture functions, acting as an owner with the Executive Team through growth
- Leading companies through change management, exposure with M&A, preferred global experience, and industry expertise at a digital health and data company
- Passionate about talent acquisition and development, with the ability to act with confidence yet portray humility, and excellent communication and collaboration skills
The TBG Process
- Create a target list by identifying high-growth data and AI companies within the Boston and Philadelphia areas, ideally within Digital Health. Additionally, create a list of “Best Places to Work” and “Fastest Growing SaaS Companies” in Boston, New York, and Philadelphia and source top HR executives from those companies.
- Identify HR/people leaders (current/former) at the SVP/C-Level and above at target companies
- Use targeted messaging and direct outreach to engage top candidates
- Develop and leverage a Bowdoin networking list for qualified referrals and/or backchannel intelligence on candidates
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Employee Count:
- Funding Rounds:
- Series C