b.well Connected Health provides an integrated solution for consumer engagement, holistic health management, and cost containment.
In November of 2021, CAMP4 started to work with Bowdoin by utilizing our Executive Search services, where we placed their Chief Medical Officer. CAMP4 had many other roles that they needed to hire, but they did not have an internal recruiting team to handle the volume and complexity of the roles. CAMP4 had been utilizing contingency search firms with not much success. Based on our previous relationship and successful partnership, Bowdoin was able to see this gap and present a customized solution through our RPO services. The Chief People Officer wanted to build a world-class talent acquisition process while also hiring for the important roles CAMP4 needed to hit certain company goals and milestones.
The TBG Process
- Created a hiring process workflow, outlining a smooth interview process from requisition approval through signed offer with candidates
- In addition to actively sourcing and mapping the market for passive candidates, Bowdoin also managed inbound applicants and referrals for all assigned roles
- Conducted an on-site interview training session with the entire company to teach best practices around candidate assessment, candidate experience, hiring manager responsibilities, and compliance related topics
- Created and facilitated a new initiative when searches were first opened called “launch meetings” which were structured and organized to create an efficient and effective interview process for everyone involved, including assigning the hiring teams with focus areas
- Created and owned a streamlined interview feedback process to allow faster and more effective feedback on candidates before hiring decisions were made
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Series B