Founded in 1994, The Bowdoin Group is an award-winning executive search firm based in Waltham and Boston, MA, that specializes in leadership and strategic roles, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) services, and major hiring projects for a wide range of companies in BioPharma, Digital Health, FinTech, Software & Technology, and Private Equity & Venture Capital. Our clients range from small firms building out their executive team to larger firms sourcing talent for rapid market expansion.
Our vision is to partner with the world’s most innovative companies to transform careers, fuel growth, and create more connected ecosystems. We are guided by our mission, which is to grow companies and develop careers by providing our clients the talent and industry expertise to create extraordinary teams. At Bowdoin, we are in the people business, and everything we do extends to our company’s brand and our peoples’ individual brands. We live and breathe our values of excellence, integrity, curiosity, teamwork, and doing the right thing: and we look for these in every team member we bring through the door to join our growing team.
As a Senior Associate on our Delivery team, you will be involved in supporting many aspects of our delivery and sales process, while gaining exposure to high growth industries in a team-based, collaborative environment. The Senior Associate will have responsibilities centered on performing candidate and client research, as well as assisting in a variety of data, operations and administrative tasks. You will work with some of the fastest-growing organizations in healthcare, financial services, and technology while performing work that is critical to the company’s success.
- Identify top talent to match with our clients’ job opportunities: You will source candidates to fill open positions.
- Work alongside Managing Director to consult, update, and understand client needs throughout a search or project.
- Utilize a wide variety of research and sourcing strategies such as company proprietary database, social and professional networks, external data sources, and networking.
- Project manage searches and projects by following Bowdoin’s customized delivery process.
- Reporting and analytics ownership for active C-level searches or projects by understanding the search strategy, talent pipeline development, key market insights, and compensation trends.
- Document and communicate activities via our applicant tracking system.
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- 1-2+ years of experience doing problem-solving based research in a corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A competitive, goal oriented background with a natural curiosity and intense desire to excel – possess “grit”
- Driven professional with a desire to be rewarded for hard work and accomplishments
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to exceed goals and take initiative
- Strong communication skills with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities
- Collaborative, team player with high standards and ethics