As a Managing Director, you will partner with high-growth technology firms to solve their most critical talent needs. You will drive growth and identify new business through building relationships with leaders, influencers and investors in the technology and software markets. In addition to the entrepreneurial aspect of the role, you will also be expected to attract, recruit and screen executives for our senior level searches. Our MDs typically have 8+ years work experience in a solution sales or executive search environment. This is a leadership role in our organization and reports directly to our Chief Revenue Officer.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy for the software vertical
- Build trusted relationships with technology leaders, venture capitalists, private equity firms, and other influencers in the technology community
- Manage Associate teams on multiple projects within the software and technology space,leveraging network and industry experience to drive multiple search projects to a close
- Engage and thoroughly interview executives while also advising and consulting clients on key hiring and talent decisions
- Identify new business opportunities and continuously engage with the Boston tech community, communicating Bowdoin’s unique service offerings