PrimeRevenue is the leading supply chain finance provider offering hands-on, 24/7 global support and patented technology to deliver global supply chain finance solutions. PrimeRevenue’s proprietary technology and methodologies ensure that PrimeRevenue’s clients see more cash, faster, and more cost-effectively while, at the same time, ensuring sustainable cash flow gains year-over-year.
Their PE investors (Battery Ventures and Brown Brothers Harriman) partnered with The Bowdoin Group to help bring in a commercially oriented COO to serve as a strategic, innovative, collaborative, and business-minded leader to the organization. The COO would provide strategic vision, leadership, planning, oversight, and direction to achieve PrimeRevenue’s aggressive business goals.
The perfect candidate:
- Executive leadership experience at a high growth ERP, FinTech, or B2B software company
- Proven P&L owner with experience leading the development and implementation of a company’s go-to-market strategy
- An operationally-minded executive that has proven experience in implementing a repeatable/scalable commercial operation to scale a business
- Fintech or supply chain tech experience
The TBG Process
- Build a list of PE-backed supply chain technology and B2B fintech companies and then identify commercial leaders who own P&L at these companies (with a focus on candidates in the eastern time zone)
- Expand to non-PE backed supply chain and B2B fintech companies
- Network with leaders in the space
- Executive Search
- Employee Count: