Verato, the identity expert for healthcare, is a high-growth healthcare technology company that enables better care everywhere by providing the single source of truth for identity to organizations across the care continuum.
They partnered with The Bowdoin Group to help with their CPO hire. This client’s goal was to engage with a candidate that has strong human resource leadership skills with a growth mindset, is mission-driven, and can be a business partner to the organization.
The perfect candidate:
- Proven experience as a human resources leader with the ability to own all People and Culture functions
- Desire, passion, and drive to scale a company
- Proven experience and passion for creating and fostering a transparent, collaborative, and honest culture among dispersed employees
- Experience being a business partner to the leaders in the organization to facilitate change
The TBG Process
- Leverage internal networks within The Bowdoin Group to find top human resource leaders in the space
- Build lists of “Best Places to Work” and identify human resource leaders
- Expand to high growth SaaS companies and identify human resource leaders
- Network with leaders in the space
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Employee Count: