New York, NY
Spring Health, one of the fastest-growing mental health companies in the world, is the most clinically validated solution in the market, proven to deliver world-class clinical outcomes faster than any other player. They provide a single front door to any type of care – from digital exercises to ancillary employee assistance program (EAP) services to coaching, therapy, or medication management – leading to faster outcomes, high engagement, and healthier, happier employees. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, Spring Health engages 1 in 3 employees and contributes to lower healthcare costs.
Spring Health partnered with The Bowdoin Group for help to build out their commercial team with a Senior Vice President of Payer Strategy. The client’s goal was to engage with a candidate with a deep understanding of Payer’s priorities. It can execute Spring Health’s payer strategy and market development to drive business growth while ensuring overall commercial success within the payer space.
The perfect candidate:
- 15+ years of experience in growth-driving roles, including managing various channels/partnerships
- Deep expertise across the payer ecosystem, working closely with large commercial, regionals, etc; understanding how to navigate the payer landscape, identify decision-makers, etc.
- Proven success identifying and developing an overall strategy and executing new market development
- Experience owning top-line revenue growth and broad general management exposure within a high growth organization
The TBG Process
- Build a list of mental and behavioral health, telehealth, and patient engagement companies that sell to payers, and then identify all strategy and business development leaders at these companies
- Based on the increasingly active market for digital health business development and strategy leaders, expand sourcing to include both candidates at the Vice President and C-Suite level, as well as candidates who have a more traditional sales background
- Network with leaders within the Digital Health space
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Payer Strategy
- Senior VP
- Employee Count:
- Funding Rounds:
- Series C