Reimagine Care is a mission-driven company that is transforming the care delivery model for oncology. Reimagine Care makes high-quality cancer care more affordable and accessible by leveraging technology and oncology expertise while dramatically improving the patient and caregiver experience. They partner with health systems and independent physician oncology practices to provide technology-enabled services that support oncologists in delivering high-quality, home-centered, value-based cancer care.
They partnered with The Bowdoin Group for help to grow their executive team with a Chief Product Officer to lead solution strategy and product development. The client’s goal was to engage with a candidate with a deep understanding of healthcare delivery and ever-changing market dynamics and be hands-on in developing innovative, best-in-class product offerings.
The perfect candidate:
- 10+ years of product management experience with a proven track record of developing a vision and driving strategic initiatives
- 10+ years of working in healthcare, with direct experience in care delivery, strongly preferred
- Significant knowledge of the oncology market, with strong senior relationships
- Substantive knowledge of the services and technology companies involved in the contracting and delivery of value-based care
- Experience working in healthcare claims, clinical and financial data sources, EMR integrations, and advanced analytics (e.g., AI, predictive analytics)
The TBG Process
- Build a list of technology and delivery, oncology, chronic home care, and digital therapeutics companies, and then identify all product leaders at the VP, SVP, and C-suite levels from these companies
- Network with leaders in the digital health space
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Series A