New York, NY
Redesign Health, a healthcare innovation platform firm, reached out to The Bowdoin Group to find an inaugural leader for its new subsidiary Kidney Care company, Hopewell. They were looking for a Chief Executive Officer to build and launch their game-changing business in the kidney transplantation space. This is a unique opportunity to tackle a critically important part of a kidney care patient’s journey. Hopewell has the opportunity to develop a best-in-class care model for late-stage chronic kidney disease patients, implement the model with a world-class health system and change the game in kidney care.
The perfect candidate:
- Business leader with prior experience leading a company through growth and transformation from early-stage to millions in revenue within the nephrology and transplant healthcare industries
- Experienced in creating, implementing, measuring, and executing successful initial company processes and KPIs
- Experience working with provider networks, health systems, and health plans to develop/integrate care models and build business models around the provision of care
The TBG Process
- Develop a comprehensive list of all provider groups with a focus on nephrology and the transplant industries, top companies came from the kidney care space
- From the company list, identify all commercially minded business leaders, including CEOs, CCOs, Presidents, and relevant GMs and COOs
- Use targeted messaging and direct outreach to engage top candidates
- Develop and leverage a Bowdoin “networking” list for qualified referrals and/or backchannel intelligence on candidates: investors (VC/PE), C-level execs, Founders, etc.
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Chief Executive Officer
- Owned by Redesign Health