Health Recovery Solutions
Health Recovery Solutions develops a cloud-based warning system to help users reduce readmissions for hospitals and ACOs.
For almost a decade, Health Recovery Solutions has been working hard to improve the future of healthcare. Now more than ever, the world needs access to easy and reliable remote patient monitoring, and HRS is rising to meet the challenge. Founded in 2012 and backed by prominent venture capitalists from Edison Ventures, HRS has sought to “reinvent” remote patient monitoring and provide solutions to reduce readmissions and healthcare costs. HRS engages patients, caregivers, clinicians, and care coordination staff to support patients over five different platforms, including telehealth, monitoring devices, and mobile software. To continue a growth trajectory and deliver results, HRS is searching for a highly qualified Chief Technology Officer to work closely with the executive team.
They partnered with The Bowdoin Group for help with their first Chief Technology Officer hire, a key member of the senior management team. The client’s goal was to engage with a candidate in the greater New York area with experience in the digital health space to lead its technology organization.
The perfect candidate:
- Previous experience as a senior technical leader within a B2B or B2C2B software/healthcare technology company, managing end to end development processes
- Experience in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment; with emphasis on a strong strategic thinker
- Experience building and executing a stable budget
- Proven ability to implement new processes and procedures within an existing technical organization
- Experience creating, building, and scaling user-centric SaaS products
- Build a list of digital health companies focused on the life sciences and provider spaces, and then identify all technology and engineering leaders at these companies
- Network with leaders in the digital health space
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Chief Technology Officer
- Series C