Quil, a digital health company, delivers actionable and personalized health itineraries for patients and caregivers, answering the question “What Happens Next?” in their healthcare journeys. They combine the powers of precision data, state-of-the-art technology, and security with unparalleled consumer reach to help individuals navigate today’s chaotic healthcare landscape. Quil is the joint venture between Independence Health Group (Independence) and Comcast and services individuals, healthcare providers, and payers nationally.
They partnered with The Bowdoin Group to help grow their product team with a Vice President of Product to drive the development and growth of Quil’s Engage product suite. The client’s goal was to engage with a candidate who has in-depth experience building and managing digital platforms and products within the healthcare space.
The perfect candidate:
- 10+ years of software product management in a high-growth environment
- Understanding of the healthcare or healthcare IT industry, including payers, providers, and consumers preferred, ideally with some exposure to platform development and consumer engagement
- Experience building a high-touch SaaS solution to engage patients and keep them connected to their providers and payers
- Previous experience in a product leadership role with proven ability to build effective teams, hire and attract talent, etc
The TBG Process
- Build a list of patient engagement and population health companies on the East Coast, and identify all senior product leaders at these companies
- Expand sourcing to broader digital health companies outside of patient engagement and population health, and consider experienced product leaders at the Director and ‘Head of’ level from these companies
- Network with leaders in the digital health space
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- VP of Product
- Employee Count: