PharmaEssentia Corporation is a rapidly growing biopharmaceutical innovator. They are leveraging deep expertise and proven scientific principles to deliver effective new biologics for challenging diseases in the areas of hematology and oncology, with one product approved in Europe and a diversifying pipeline.
PharmaEssentia partnered with The Bowdoin Group to help bring in a SVP of Sales & Marketing to be the senior commercial leader as they prepared to launch their first commercial product. This person is responsible for leading the commercial organization in developing the marketing and sales deployment strategy and the planning and executing tactics to optimize the adoption and use of their products in the US.
The client’s goal was to engage with a candidate with experience leading the commercial function with therapeutic experience in the hem-oncology space.
The perfect candidate:
- 10+ years of experience leading, managing, and building the functional and operational foundation of a high performing sales organization in a biopharma industry/commercial environment
- Proven track record of successfully launching therapeutic products, preferably in oncology
- Previous success in developing and executing marketing strategy
- Exposure to market access
- Strong operations and strategy experience
The TBG Process
- Build a list of companies with an oncology or hematology product that has been successfully launched
- Identify sales leaders with marketing exposure at these companies
- Network with leaders in the space
- Executive Search
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- SVP of Sales and Marketing
- Employee Count: