PeopleStrategy partnered with The Bowdoin Group to find an ambitious SVP of Engineering who is passionate about people, technology, and growing a high-performing engineering organization. The individual is responsible for building great people-centric products and delivering strong user satisfaction. The privately-held, venture-backed company has built a cloud-based human resources platform with a strong market fit within the SMB and mid-market and was looking for a leader for its next growth phase.
PeopleStrategy was looking for a candidate who could maintain their high engineering standards, ensuring a strong technical vision and effective engineering best practices and processes. This role reports to and works in close collaboration with their recently appointed CEO.
The perfect candidate:
- Experienced engineering leader within the enterprise payroll industry with startup experience and a penchant for juggling responsibilities
- Strong understanding of customer-led engineering and product development
- Ability to lead, evaluate, hire, scale, and mentor high performing technology teams
The TBG Process
- Built a list of relevant medium-sized Payroll Software companies and identified their engineering and technology leaders
- Expanded and looked at general HR software companies and relevant B2B SaaS companies still capturing experienced engineering and technology leaders
- Launched a broad search of Engineering executives using specific keywords that relate to Payroll Software
- Executive Search
- Software and Tech
- Senior VP
- Employee Count: