Lucy Therapeutics, Boston-based biotech with a unifying mitochondrial platform, focuses on small molecule treatments for neurological diseases with an initial focus on Rett Syndrome and Parkinson’s Disease. LucyTx’s platform and proprietary analytics have led to the discovery and prosecution of targets that can improve the central energetic dysfunctions of these diseases and address their complex organ symptomatology.
They partnered with The Bowdoin Group to help with their Vice President of Drug Discovery hire. This client’s goal was to engage with a candidate who has experience leading drug discovery project teams, is strategic, and is a self-starter.
The perfect candidate:
- 15+ years in the pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry
- Thorough command of pharmacology related activities
- Proven ability to provide strategic and tactical oversight
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Pharmacology, Biology, Biochemistry, or related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of CMC-related activities
- Enjoys working in a nimble, ever-changing environment
The TBG Process
- Built out biopharma company that focuses on CNS/Neurology
- Leverage The Bowdoin Group’s network within the life sciences
- Network with leaders in the space
- Executive Search
- VP of Drug Discovery