San Francisco, CA
ixlayer is pioneering the health industry’s move to remote and virtual care options. The ixlayer solution enables leading health systems, clinical labs, biopharma, government agencies, and consumer companies to offer precision health testing via a system that has been personalized to best fit their unique company needs. ixlayer’s mission is to make it easier for such companies to launch innovative and impactful health platforms.
They partnered with The Bowdoin Group for help to grow their customer success team with a VP of Customer Success. The client’s goal was to engage with a candidate with experience in customer success targeted towards those with strong technical skills and knowledge, to help accelerate and build upon the strong organic growth that the company had delivered thus far.
The perfect candidate:
- Proven experience understanding customer needs and wants, with experience implementing tools and processes to ensure on-time delivery
- Proven experience communicating with multiple customer stakeholders personas and ability to articulate the voice of the customer to the ixlayer team on the customer journey for B2B products
- Deep understanding of enterprise and cloud software with a technical background
- Demonstrated experience leading and growing a high performing customer-oriented team
The TBG Process
- Build a list of clinical trial software, enterprise software/SaaS, infrastructure technology, and AI & Data companies nationally, and then identify the Customer Success leaders at those companies
- Based on the increasingly active market for digital health Customer Success leaders, expand sourcing and consider Customer Success leaders who are experienced in more technical sales
- Network with leaders in the digital health space
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- VP of Customer Success