Built on its patented Adaptive-Understanding technology that seamlessly integrates both human and machine intelligence, Interactions provides highly conversational virtual assistant solutions. With flexible products and solutions designed to meet the growing demand of unified, omnichannel customer care, Interactions is delivering unprecedented improvements in customer experience and significant cost savings for some of the largest brands in the world. Interactions help leading brands have millions of productive conversations with their busy customers every day, no matter if they’re talking, tapping, typing, or swiping.
They partnered with The Bowdoin Group for to help grow their senior management team with a Senior Vice President of Customer Success to advance the vision for their Intelligent Virtual Assistant platform. The client’s goal was to engage with a candidate to lead the organization with a customer-centric approach to meeting and exceeding customer’s expectations while leading the customer success and account management functions.
The perfect candidate:
- Experience working in a high growth company that has grown from ~$100 million to $400-500 million
- Experience building a repeatable, scalable implementation process with KPIs
- Ability to own and communicate direction and key initiatives of the Client Services and Account Management Teams to the company, executive team, board members, and marketplace
- Experience leading the ideation and implementation of multiple delivery options to meet the demands of the business or customer
- Ability to work cross-functionally within the company to develop and deliver a customer-centric mindset that focuses on consistently delivering a service level that is above expectations
The TBG Process
- Build a list of companies that provide contact/call center or conversational AI type technology, and identify the Customer Success leaders at these companies
- Expand sourcing to include customer success leaders from a broader list of B2B software-centric companies
- Network with leaders in the software and technology space
- Customer Success
- Senior VP
- Series D