Imprivata®, the digital identity company for healthcare, provides identity, authentication, and access management solutions purpose-built to solve healthcare’s unique workflow, security, and compliance challenges. Imprivata enables healthcare securely by establishing trust between people, technology, and information across the increasingly complex healthcare ecosystem.
Their executive team partnered with The Bowdoin Group to help bring in a Chief Marketing Officer to lead Imprivata’s marketing strategy’s planning, development, and execution, resulting in market leadership, increased sales, strong brand recognition, and retention of customers. The client’s goal was to engage with a candidate with experience scaling the marketing function in an enterprise SaaS environment at a rapidly growing company.
The perfect candidate:
- A proven marketing leader with a demonstrated experience leading at all levels within an organization to fuel transformative growth and build a world-class team in a SaaS environment
- A strategic marketing leader with experience creating, executing, and readjusting a marketing strategy designed to drive maximum growth
- Digital marketing expertise and success in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building program
- Experience leading a product marketing organization with a portfolio of solutions or an enterprise platform
The TBG Process
- Build a list of enterprise software companies in the Greater Boston area and then map out the Chief Marketing Officers at these companies
- Based on the competitive CMO market, expand sourcing efforts to the Northeast and consider the number two marketing leader at larger companies
- Network with leaders in the space
- Executive Search
- Employee Count:
- Funding Rounds: