Healthy.io converts smartphone cameras into a clinical grade medical device to deliver healthcare at the speed of life.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Healthy.io is the global leader in turning the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device. By combining AI and machine learning for colorimetric analysis, best-in-class UX design, and rigorous science, Healthy.io expands access to health care. True to its ‘medical selfie’ vision, they are expanding its product portfolio, using the smartphone camera to improve documentation and analysis of chronic wounds.
They partnered with The Bowdoin Group to help grow their commercial team with a Vice President of Sales. The client’s goal was to engage with a candidate with experience in clinical sales strategies targeted toward hospitals and health systems to help accelerate and build upon the strong organic growth that the company had delivered thus far.
The perfect candidate:
- Deep understanding of the healthcare ecosystem, with a preferred focus on the clinical space
- Successful track record of hitting and exceeding sales quota in the past as an individual contributor and from a leadership standpoint, driving revenue and building a strong network of relationships in the hospital and health systems space
- Experience building a highly effective sales team, using a disciplined approach to increase team skills in the consultative selling process and value-add selling process
- Strong track record of deal building and closure, including upselling from existing customers with a focus on population health and value-based services
- Build a list of tech-enabled service, disease management, DTC diagnostic, and patient engagement companies on the East Coast, and then identify the Sales leaders at these companies
- Based on the increasingly active market for digital health Sales leaders, expand sourcing nationally and consider sales leaders who are experienced in non-clinical sales
- Network with leaders in the digital health space.
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- VP of Sales, Hospital/Health Systems
- Series C