Fairwords is the first patented AI-powered communications protection software that proactively trains employees as they type. The design of their software is to help great companies committed to strong and resilient cultures foster inclusive, compliant, and fair business communications.
Fairwords is the first patented AI-powered communications protection software that proactively trains employees as they type.
Their board and investors partnered with The Bowdoin Group to help bring in a commercially oriented CEO to scale the company after a recent investment. The client’s goal was to engage with a candidate with experience scaling enterprise SaaS companies with expertise in governance, risk, and compliance.
The perfect candidate:
- Proven P&L owner with a demonstrated ability to scale a company
- Track record of success building sales, marketing, and product-oriented organizations
- Proven success leading an enterprise, B2B SaaS business
- Ability to Lead company culture
- Build a list of GRC companies and then identify commercial leaders who own P&L at these companies
- Expand and look at general fintech companies and P&L leaders at these companies
- Network with leaders in the space
- Executive Search
- Employee Count:
- Funding Rounds:
- Series A