Enstructure operates bulk terminals and logistics assets intended to serve infrastructure companies. It acquires, operates, and actively manages dry and liquid bulk terminals and other logistics infrastructure assets.
Enstructure LLC is a fast-growing logistics infrastructure company headquartered in Wellesley, MA, with offices in New York City and operations on the East Coast and Midwest. They own and operate a network of dry, liquid, and breakbulk terminals and logistics assets on the East Coast and Inland River System of the United States. Enstructure provides full-service and transparent logistics solutions to some of the world’s largest companies. Their terminals handle commodities used in the energy, agriculture, manufacturing, construction, and public safety sectors that touch every aspect of daily life. Enstructure has grown to over 450 employees since its inception in 2016, and the company has ambitious organic and M&A growth plans for the foreseeable future.
They partnered with The Bowdoin Group to find the company’s first Chief Technology Officer. The client’s goal was to find a candidate with deep shipping/ logistics experience that would be responsible for all IT and technology needs of the firm.
The perfect candidate:
- Someone with deep technology experience within the logistics/ shipping industry
- An individual willing to roll up their sleeves and address
- A seasoned tech leader with solid business acumen
- An energetic and dedicated executive with experience leading a tech organization (ideally within the shipping/ logistics industry)
The TBG Process
- TBG sourced technology leadership from across the shipping, logistics, and transportation industries
- Evaluated candidates for both technical experience and a strong business acumen
- Focused on candidates along the East Coast
- Submitted a slate of 7 total candidates to the client
- Quickly rebounded when the first candidate to receive an offer took a different position
- The search team swiftly reengaged the candidate pool with TBG submitting an additional candidate whom the client was excited about, resulting in an accepted offer
- Executive Search
- Software and Tech
- Chief Technology Officer
- Series A