Bay Area, CA
Our fight against the Covid-19 global pandemic has proven the effectiveness of vaccines in the battle against terrible diseases and ailments. Dynavax’s mission is to protect the world against infectious diseases through vaccines.
After receiving positive data and new partnerships, the commercial team at Dynavax expanded and diversified their approach to selling their products. The increased hiring needs exceeded the capacity of the current Dynavax Talent Acquisition team, and Dynavax reached out to Bowdoin. Through Dynavax’s success in the market, their hiring needs continued to expand. Dynavax needed help outside of the commercial build to help assemble their team cross-functionally and have dedicated recruiting resources to support that growth.
The TBG Process
- Bowdoin first met with the entire HR and Commercial Leadership Team to learn about the commercial candidate phenotype.
- Bowdoin helped build a project plan and timeline to hit aggressive hiring plans to enable the sales team to achieve their goals.
- Bowdoin’s recruiters and researchers facilitated regional-specific kickoff meetings and set a goal of submitting five candidates for each of the 40 territories.
- The commercial leaders identified the top two candidates for each region and invited them to final group interviews.
- Bowdoin facilitated the entire interview process, debriefs to make quick hiring decisions, and managed the offer process.
- After the commercial team build, Bowdoin partnered to recruit 30+ cross-functional roles through our RPO model. Bowdoin dedicated a consistent team to support the continued expansion and helped to brand Dynavax in the market.
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing