Decusoft provides comprehensive compensation, incentive and total rewards management software that helps leading organizations deliver world-class engagement and recognition programs. They deliver software and analytics that enable companies to operationalize their data, with insightful and actionable information that executives, managers or administrators need to consistently attract and retain leading talent.
DecuSoft is a Human Capital Management company that provides a specialized organizational software solution: Compose, a compensation management offering. Their product offers organizations a high degree of flexibility and configurability, and the company manages implementations with their own highly trained and experienced staff instead of relying on system integrators. This allows for a higher degree of service and support from start to finish, which translates to high-ranking customer satisfaction and retention rates.
Their board and investors at FINTOP Capital partnered with The Bowdoin Group to help bring in a commercially oriented CEO to scale the company after a recent investment. The client’s goal was to engage with a candidate with experience scaling enterprise SaaS companies with expertise in HCM or fintech space.
The perfect candidate:
- Proven P&L owner with a demonstrated ability to scale a company
- Track record of success developing and executing go-to-market strategy and effectively managing the entire customer lifecycle with experience owning/influencing product strategy
- Proven success leading an enterprise, B2B SaaS business
- Past success growing early-stage startups
The TBG Process
- Build a list of HCM and fintech companies in the Greater NYC area and then identify commercial leaders who own P&L at these companies
- Network with leaders in the space
- Executive Search
- Employee Count:
- Funding Rounds: