The Bowdoin Group was approached by ConcertAI looking for an experienced and innovative product leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment of building and driving successful product growth. This leader will need to be a hands-on leader capable of partnering with the executive team to fuel company growth and foster partnerships while also owning the product vision and roadmap.
In addition to driving growth across ConcertAI’s core suite of products, the Chief Product Officer will leverage their experience building true SaaS solutions to iterate on existing product offerings and drive future product growth. This is a unique opportunity to influence long-term product vision across the company and be the face of ConcertAI in the marketplace.
The perfect candidate:
- Skilled product executive within a software company of at least $150M in revenue scale, particularly in clinical oncology, and with a life sciences background
- Someone with demonstrated knowledge and interest in the SaaS/AI/ML space, ideally with experience in RWD/RWE
- Prior experience creating an innovative product roadmap from concept to complete launch while leading a full team
The TBG Process
- Create target list by identifying SaaS companies in the clinical life sciences space that have target revenue >$100M
- Identify product leaders (current/former) at the SVP/C-Level and above at target companies
- Use targeted messaging and direct outreach to engage top candidates
- Develop and leverage a Bowdoin networking list for qualified referrals and/or back-channel intelligence on candidates
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Senior VP
- Series B