ComplySci is a leading provider of regulatory technology solutions that help compliance professionals identify, manage and report on employee conflicts of interests and compliance risk activities, including personal trading, political contributions, and other violations.
New York, NY
ComplySci is a SaaS company forging the future of RegTech (regulatory technologies). Our global governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) solutions help more than 1,400 financial services, and professional services institutions proactively identify risks and manage complex regulatory and compliance challenges. They have been selected by some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms, and brokers to be their partners.
They partnered with The Bowdoin Group to help with their Head of Product hire. This client’s goal was to engage with a candidate with deep product experience, strong executive presence, strong leadership ability, and experience executing on a product road map.
The perfect candidate:
- 8+ years of progressive product management experience in a fast-paced, agile product development environment
- Experience scaling a team, creating/managing multiple product lines, and integrating acquisitions
- Strong relationship builder and influencer who can galvanize a cross-functional team
- Executive presence and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of stakeholders: Board, Clients, Internal teams
- Experience leveraging robust data to build out analytics/insights capabilities and eventually driving monetization, pricing, packaging, etc.
- Experience with fintech or compliance/legal products/services was considered a plus
The TBG Process
- Leverage internal networks within The Bowdoin Group to find top product leaders in the space
- Map out product leaders in the FinTech space
- Network with leaders in the space
- Executive Search
- Head of Product