CodaMetrix (CMX) is a SaaS technology company that provides an AI-powered platform to automate and clinically inform healthcare revenue cycle activity, from fee-for-service billing to value-based care models.
CodaMetrix was formed as a spin-off from Mass General by a group of top medical professionals. The company provides cutting-edge technology that utilizes AI and ML to automate a coding workflow that guarantees an immediate 30% savings on their coding cost and ultimately cuts down on administrative spending. Since its inception in 2019, CodaMetrix has successfully landed some of the top hospitals and health systems in the nation, including MassGeneral Brigham, Mount Sinai, Yale, and the University of Colorado among others.
At this pivotal stage of its growth, CodaMetrix was seeking a Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to partner with its CEO to help scale the organization. CodaMetrix was seeking a world-class sales leader, who demonstrates excellence in developing and managing client relationships, an ability to recruit and train a sales team, and work closely with the CEO and executive team to determine pricing and establish partnerships. The CRO will have the opportunity to utilize Mass General Brigham’s brand and resources, as well as an expansive network of top-tier health systems to cultivate additional customer relationships.
The perfect candidate:
- Past success building and managing high-quality, high-growth, and high-performing sales functions
- Ability to set proper sales goals, hold the team accountable while working across departments to meet common goals, and support the full life cycle of client relationships
- Experience scaling a company revenue to $50M and beyond
- Previous success leading the development of a company’s go-to-market strategy in collaboration with the executive leadership team, ensuring alignment for short and long-term objectives, executing on a commercial strategy and driving transformational growth.
- Expertise in the healthcare technology ecosystem (ideally Revenue Cycle and/or Clinical experience); a fluent understanding of the different stakeholders within the healthcare ecosystem
- Experience developing business relationships with other technology companies that result in sell-through or sell-alongside relationships
- Proven experience implementing, measuring, and ensuring sales and marketing forecasting, processes, systems, compensation plan, and KPIs are established, monitored, and achieved
The TBG Process
- Build a list of all Digital Health – SaaS, AI, & software companies focused on the Revenue Cycle
- Expand our search to look at all Digital Health companies focused on the Revenue Cycle
- Use targeted messaging and direct outreach to engage top candidates
- Develop and leverage a Bowdoin networking list for qualified referrals and/or backchannel intelligence on candidates
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Pre-Series A Note