CodaMetrix (CMX) is a SaaS technology company that provides an AI-powered platform to automate and clinically inform healthcare revenue cycle activity, from fee-for-service billing to value-based care models.
CodaMetrix was formed as a spin-off from Mass General by a group of top medical professionals. The company provides cutting-edge technology that utilizes AI and ML to automate a coding workflow that guarantees an immediate 30% savings on their coding cost and ultimately cuts down on administrative spending. Since its inception in 2019, CodaMetrix has successfully landed some of the top hospitals and health systems in the nation, including MassGeneral Brigham, Mount Sinai, Yale, and the University of Colorado among others.
CodaMetrix was seeking an exceptional leader to join its executive team and lead the financial management of the Company. The Chief Financial Officer is tasked with supporting the business’s long-term growth by providing strategic vision to CodaMetrix’s accounting and FP&A functions, and leading fundraising activities for the business. The CFO plays a major role in driving financial performance and building the growth infrastructure by assessing the company’s human capital, technology infrastructure, operating capabilities, and workflow processes.
The perfect candidate:
- Proven finance executive with experience scaling the finance function at a high-growth company
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the SaaS space, with exposure to a company that services the healthcare industry a plus
- Strong accounting and FP&A expertise
The TBG Process
- Build a list of Digital Health companies in Boston who have recently raised a significant amount of capital and then identify all relevant finance leaders
- Expand to look at finance leaders at Boston enterprise SaaS companies who have gone through a capital raise
- Use targeted messaging and direct outreach to engage top candidates
- Develop and leverage a Bowdoin networking list for qualified referrals and/or backchannel intelligence on candidates
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Pre-Series A Note