Carevive Systems has a SaaS platform that enables providers to remotely monitor patient symptoms using electronic patient-reported outcomes (ePROs) and provide timely interventions that improve survival outcomes and patient quality of life.
Carevive came to The Bowdoin Group seeking help to find a Chief Executive Officer. This candidate would work closely with the Co-Founder, Executive Leadership Team, and Board of Directors to capitalize on the organic growth the company has delivered thus far and drive future business growth, focusing on real-world evidence and patient-reported outcomes. Carevive told our team that the CEO would take ownership of the company’s entire strategic and operational direction.
The perfect candidate:
- Expertise in successfully leading across all functional areas of a company
- Previous experience working with Life Science clients as well as health systems
- Previous experience understanding complex situations, identifying pathways for success, and leading the development of a company’s strategy
- Past experience leading a culture of innovation, collaboration, and accountability, at a company that is rapidly growing
The TBG Process
- Create a target list by identifying digital health companies focused on the life sciences and provider spaces
- From the company list, identify all CEO, COO, CCO, General Manager, and any other relevant executives
- Use targeted messaging and direct outreach to engage top candidates
- Develop and leverage a Bowdoin “networking” list for qualified referrals and/or backchannel intelligence on candidates: investors (VC/PE), C-level execs, Founders, etc.
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Series C