CareAcademy offers an online training platform that empowers senior care professionals to deliver the highest caliber of services.
CareAcademy is a fast-growing and venture-backed company that is driven by the mission to provide the best platform for healthcare professionals and family caregivers to effectively help those who need them. From discovery, onboarding, equipping, management, retention, and assurance of caregivers, CareAcademy provides an accessible, scalable training solution that helps to elevate direct care workers’ professional skills and transform home care businesses into efficient industry leaders.
CareAcademy was seeking an exceptional leader to join its executive team and lead the financial management of the company. The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for supporting the business’s long-term growth by providing a strategic vision for CareAcademy’s accounting and FP&A functions. The CFO serves as a strategic partner to the CEO, working closely with the Executive Team and the company’s Board of Directors, and is a key member of the senior management team.
The perfect candidate:
- 5+ years experience as a CFO and significant past experience working in venture-backed, high-growth, B2B SaaS businesses
- Strong background in accounting and financial management, and will have served as a strategic thought partner
- Proven track record in successfully evaluating, building, mentoring, and managing high performing, customer-centric Accounting and Finance Teams
- Investor relations experience and expertise
The TBG Process
- Build a list of venture-backed B2B SaaS companies in the Northeast, and then identify relevant finance leaders at those companies
- Use targeted messaging and direct outreach to engage top candidates
- Develop and leverage a Bowdoin networking list for qualified referrals and/or backchannel intelligence on candidates
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Chief Financial Officer
- Series B