Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of medicine, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers.
Biofourmis was looking for an SVP of Life Sciences of their pharma business. In addition to leading a team, the SVP would be responsible for driving revenue growth by identifying new partnerships, expanding existing partnerships, developing strategic approaches and alliances, negotiating and executing partnership commitments, and building a strong pipeline of business development opportunities while leading an effective team.
The perfect candidate:
As a key member of the Executive Leadership Team, this individual would contribute to the overall company strategy and ascertain what is needed next in Biopharma partnerships. The incoming SVP was expected to have a strong understanding of the Biofourmis technology to be able to self-reliantly propose and negotiate collaboration and licensing deals.
- Past success building and managing high-quality, high-performing commercial organizations
- Previous success leading the development of a company’s commercial strategy in collaboration with the executive leadership team, ensuring alignment for short and long-term objectives, executing on a go-to-market strategy and driving transformational growth
- Experience understanding/navigating a complex, consultative sale to the C-suite while also engaging other stakeholders in the business
- Experience in driving post-M&A integration of GTM/Commercial processes, positioning and packaging, value proposition development and pricing models
The TBG Process
- Leverage internal networks in internal research to map out commercial leaders in the diagnostics, CDMO, and Clinical Trial Data and Specialty Pharmaceutical Software verticals
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- SVP Life Sciences
- Series D