Axuall is a workforce intelligence company providing data and insights for network planning, analytics, and credentialing for healthcare.
Axuall was founded by a team of serial entrepreneurs who have proven success through growing and scaling a range of high-growth data-focused businesses. The Axuall Team was seeking the company’s first Chief Product Officer to lead and grow the product function within the business. This presented an opportunity for an experienced product leader to bring discipline to the existing product function, align Axuall’s offering behind current market needs, and set a product roadmap going forward.
The perfect candidate:
- An experienced product leader who had demonstrated success in an industry where data has changed the game
- An analytics expert who knows how to build partnerships within a greater ecosystem
- A hands-on leader willing to jump in and tackle technical problems
- Experience bringing discipline to a start-up environment and aligning the offering behind current market needs
The TBG Process
- The Bowdoin Team identified relevant product leaders within healthcare data & analytics businesses ideally providing a software solution to hospitals and health systems
- Targeted both been there done that product leaders as well as up and coming candidates
- Submitted a slate of 6 candidates at the VP and C-Level from a range of healthcare data & analytics focused businesses
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Series A