Arcadia is a leading population health management technology company supporting healthcare enterprises taking on risks and transitioning to value-based care.
Arcadia specializes in the integration of data from more than 50 different physical and behavioral health EHR vendors, enriching it with claims and operational data, and using that data to drive improvements in patient care quality, practice efficiency, and financial performance.
Arcadia was seeking a Chief Human Resources Officer to optimize all people and culture-centered activities to help support their growing business. The CHRO would lead and develop significant initiatives that directly impact organizational growth and cultural transformation. The candidate would create and lead superior talent acquisition strategies to attract, develop, retain, and promote world-class talent which is critical to the success of Arcadia as they grow and expand their market presence.
The perfect candidate:
- Proven experience leading all People and Culture functions at a high-growth software technology company
- Demonstrated experience interacting, collaborating, and strategically leading with an executive team, C-level leaders, and the Board of Directors
- Strategic approach to talent acquisition, employee retention, and employee development
The TBG Process
- Build a list of high-growth software companies in the Northeast, and then identify all Human Resources and People leaders at those companies
- Use targeted messaging and direct outreach to engage top candidates
- Develop and leverage a Bowdoin networking list for qualified referrals and/or backchannel intelligence on candidates
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Series D