Posted by Emily Leinbach on May 8th, 2019
Waltham, Mass., April 30, 2019 – The Bowdoin Group and Marsh & McLennan Agency co-hosted Part VII in the Culture Panel series, “Building Cultures of Innovation and Accountability,” with a special focus on how People Ops and Culture leaders are tackling diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives at their organizations. We welcomed over 50 senior level HR and People Ops executives to The Bowdoin Group’s HQ in Waltham, where they enjoyed breakfast and coffee while listening to an incredibly insightful panel, featuring:
- Paul Francisco, Chief Diversity Officer, State Street Global
- Gabriela McManus, SVP of People Operations, Drizly
- Sandra Brown, VP, Intellectual Property/Legal Affairs, Akili Interactive Labs
- Vitri Bhandari, VP, People Ops & Strategy, Klaviyo
- Karen Walker Beecher, COO, The Bowdoin Group
For more information about this panel discussion, check out our latest recap.
To request an invitation for the next event, email [email protected] for more information.