Posted by Emily Leinbach on February 5th, 2019
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., February 5, 2019 – The Bowdoin Group and Marsh & McLennan Agency are pleased to announce Part VI in our Culture Panel series, “Building Cultures of Innovation and Accountability.” This February, our panel of Boston-based innovators will dig into how People Operations and HR leadership teams find the right talent (at what cost?), attract the best people (how failures help create best practices), build strong teams for the future (challenges in this job market), and much more. You will hear from some of the leaders in today’s innovation economy, including:
- Andrea Armstrong, Board of Directors, Mana Therapeutics
- Wendy Arnold, SVP, Human Resources, Kaleido Biosciences
- Wendy Durkin, Senior Director, Recruiting, Third Rock Ventures
- Debbie Durso-Bumpus, SVP, Human Resources, Blueprint Medicines
- Karen Walker Beecher, COO, The Bowdoin Group
For more information about this panel discussion, check out our latest recap.