Posted by The Bowdoin Group on June 11th, 2020
June 11, 2020 – The Bowdoin Group, a Boston-based search firm with deep expertise in leadership search and team expansions for companies across the Innovation Economy, announced the launch of a new series on LinkedIn Live called “The Company You Keep,” hosted by CEO and Founder, Dave Melville.
The series will launch this afternoon by highlighting the work of Boston-based nonprofit, Hack.Diversity, the current opportunities to support this organization and their fellows, and by continuing the conversation around DE&I initiatives within the Innovation Economy.
We’re honored to be joined by three powerhouses in the Boston tech ecosystem, including:
- Jody Rose, Co-Founder of Hack.Diversity & President of the New England Venture Capital Association (NEVCA)
- Christina Luconi, Rapid7‘s Chief People Officer & Hack.Diversity board member
- Tarlin Ray, EdTech executive, Kaplan Labs co-founder & Hack.Diversity board member
In a statement, Dave felt that the phrase “The Company You Keep” was the perfect name for this series for a few reasons. It highlights the importance of:
- Networks – As executives, we all know the importance of who you know. We’ll be highlighting the incredible work top leaders in our ecosystem are doing as a way to encourage you, bring you new opportunities, and push you to achieve more.
- Longevity – We want to bring focus to the “keep” part of the phrase “the company you keep.” Dave will bring you stories of companies that have grown, prospered, and even those that have fallen and gotten back up again. Real stories told by real CXOs.
- Community – Supporting each other and giving back feels more important now than ever, doesn’t it? We’ll be giving $1 for every person who attends to the charity of the guest’s choice.
You can watch the recording of this live broadcast on YouTube below:
If you want to catch our next LinkedIn Live, follow us on LinkedIn to sign up for our next live event!