X4 is focused on restoring healthy immune system function by developing novel therapeutics to treat rare diseases. X4 has first-in-class, oral, small molecule therapeutics that are antagonists of chemokine receptor CXCR4, which have the potential to treat a broad range of rare diseases, including primary immunodeficiencies (PIs) and cancer.
Their leadership team partnered with The Bowdoin Group to help bring in a S/VP of Regulatory Affairs with clinical and commercial experience and excellent knowledge of U.S. and Europe’s clinical, regulatory processes, and ICH guidance. The client’s goal was to engage with a strategic candidate who would be responsible for running X4’s regulatory submissions processes.
The perfect candidate:
- A strategic and flexible leader with clinical and commercial experience in the pharmaceutical space, predominately in regulatory affairs
- Proven ability to lead and drive successful regulatory submissions
- Deep drug development expertise
The TBG Process
- Build a list of rare disease pharmaceutical companies in the Greater Boston area and then identify all Regulatory Affairs leaders at the Director, Vice President, and Senior Vice President levels
- Expand to look at the Regulatory Affairs leaders of oncology and immunology companies in the Greater Boston area
- Network with leaders in the space
- Executive Search
- VP of Regulatory Affairs
- Employee Count:
- Funding Rounds:
- Post-IPO Equity