San Francisco, CA
SigFig partnered with The Bowdoin Group to find the perfect individual to lead the Sales unit for their enterprise-level solutions. The client is looking to expand its ecosystem with three new products: SigFig Discover, SigFig Digital Wealth, SigFig Engage, and bring on more partners to set the stage for the next growth phase.
The Head of Enterprise Sales will drive SigFig’s future revenue growth engine by establishing a programmatic approach to pipeline development, deal management, and closing deals. They will provide strategic direction and leadership to a diverse team of sales professionals by coaching and developing the group on the adoption of sales processes and best practices. In this senior leadership role, the Head of Enterprise Sales will consistently be in-market, working with SigFig’s top partnership prospects.
The perfect candidate:
- High drive, hands-on, and energetic sales leader with experience growing and developing an enterprise sales team
- Successful track record of selling and presenting a company to clients, prospects, and partners within the banking, insurance, or wealth management verticals in a professional and concise manner
- Experience at an early-stage company or within a smaller division of a larger company
- Ability to create strategic client plans and grow an existing book of business through successful commercial outcomes
The TBG Process
- Built a list of relevant FinTech, InsurTech, Robo Advisory, RegTech, and Enterprise Platforms companies and identified sales leaders with experience selling to banks and other financial institutions
- Expanded and looked at general FinTech, RegTech, and additional Enterprise Platform companies still aiming for a sales leader with relevant experience
- Captured relevant candidates using our Bowdoin network
- Executive Search
- Head of Enterprise Sales
- Series E