Medisafe is the leading evidence-based digital therapeutics company providing medication management solutions across the healthcare continuum, a $300 billion problem in the US alone. Their product empowers patients to improve their health through better management of their medication through their personalized Medication Management Platform and app. Medisafe supports the patient journey with AI-driven technology, dynamically engaging patients throughout their treatment based on each patient’s regimen, condition, and specific circumstance.
Medisafe fosters collaboration among patients, their loved ones, and healthcare professionals and partners with the healthcare ecosystem. They work with pharma companies, payers, and providers to improve outcomes for their users. This connectivity, paired with the personally catered patient profiles, has led Medisafe to be a leader in the mobile medication management market, with a user base of 7.5 million registered global users, 464 million days of use by patients, and a collection of over 20 billion data points to date.
Medisafe’s growth is rapidly accelerating as the healthcare industry uses digital health solutions to support patients. Partnering with top global pharma companies (like Sanofi, Novartis, and UCB) and expanding opportunities across the health ecosystem, Medisafe deploys digital drug companions to holistically support patients throughout their unique therapy journey.
The perfect candidate:
- A strategic financial leader with experience working within high-growth VC or PE-backed environments
- Deep knowledge and understanding of SaaS revenue models and financial growth metrics, as well as corporate development strategies
- Proven ability to assess, implement, and iterate on financial processes and controls, leveraging technological efficiencies
- Ability to be a collaborative and entrepreneurial executive partner to achieve company goals
The TBG Process
- Build a list of Digital Health and Enterprise SaaS companies focused on patient outcomes and DTC solutions within the Greater Boston area, and then identify all relevant finance leaders
- Expand to look at the entire Northeast geographical area, identifying relevant digital health companies, and finance and accounting leaders at these companies
- Network with leaders in the space
- Executive Search
- Digital Health
- Employee Count:
- Funding Rounds:
- Series C