Forma’s lead asset in Sickle Cell disease, Etavopivat, has been granted Fast Track, Rare Pediatric Disease, and Orphan Drug designations. The organization has moved forward with its plans for expansion since becoming a public company and reaching Phase 2/3 for Etavopivat. They focus on Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and Glioma.
Based on the growth Forma was experiencing, they needed a partner to help operationalize the talent acquisition process and support a high volume of recruitment.
The TBG Process
- Bowdoin met with Forma’s HR team and key business partners to determine growth plans and to develop a talent acquisition strategy over the next few years
- Over the past three years, Bowdoin has assigned four Recruiters and one Recruiting Coordinator to support Forma’s growth
- Bowdoin helped implement and operationalize a new ATS, worked with the talent acquisition team to create an efficient and consistent hiring process, and owned the recruitment for over 100 hires
- Bowdoin managed kick-off meetings, the candidate experience, debriefs, agency partnerships, and offer recommendations and negotiations. Bowdoin also helped implement a new background check process
- Executive Search
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Employee Count: