@bowdoingroup The Bowdoin Group
Connecting People with Innovation and Disruption
Founded in 1994, The Bowdoin Group is an award-winning executive search firm based in Boston, MA, that specializes in leadership and strategic roles, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) services, and major hiring projects for a wide range of companies in Life Sciences, Digital Health, FinTech, Software & Technology, and Private Equity & Venture Capital. Our clients range from small firms building out their executive team to larger firms sourcing talent for rapid market expansion.
Our vision is to partner with the world’s most innovative companies to transform careers, fuel growth, and create more connected ecosystems. We are guided by our mission, which is to grow companies and develop careers by providing our clients the talent and industry expertise to create extraordinary teams. At Bowdoin, we are in the people business, and everything we do extends to our company’s brand and our peoples’ individual brands. We live and breathe our values of excellence, integrity, curiosity, teamwork, and doing the right thing: and we look for these in every team member we bring through the door to join our growing team.
As a Senior Associate on our Delivery team, you will be involved in supporting many aspects of our delivery and sales process, while gaining exposure to high growth industries in a team-based, collaborative environment. The Senior Associate will have responsibilities centered on performing candidate and client research, as well as assisting in a variety of data, operations and administrative tasks. You will work with some of the fastest-growing organizations in healthcare, financial services, and technology while performing work that is critical to the company’s success.
- Create and execute a search strategy to identify top talent to match our clients’ job opportunities.
- Work alongside the search team to consult, update, and understand client needs throughout a search or project.
- Utilize a wide variety of research and sourcing strategies such as company proprietary database, social and professional networks, external data sources, and networking.
- Utilize a wide variety of recruiting strategies such as sourcing, networking, referrals, social media, cold calls, etc.
- Project manage searches and projects by following Bowdoin’s customized delivery process.
- Own and design interview processes and execute on all scheduling; identifying and securing locations, managing contracts, creating interview schedules, and providing onsite support at hiring events
- Reporting and analytics ownership for active searches or projects by understanding the search strategy, talent pipeline development, key market insights, and compensation trends.
- Guide and direct candidates through interview processes by providing valuable feedback and insight into our clients’ needs.
- Document and communicate activities via our applicant tracking system and clients as needed
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- 2+ years of doing problem-solving based research and experience building relationships within executive leadership talent in a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to drive a process and hold all internal and external participants accountable
- A goal-oriented background with a natural curiosity and intense desire to excel – possess “grit”
- Driven professional with a desire to be rewarded for hard work and accomplishments
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to exceed goals and take initiative
- Strong communication skills with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Collaborative, team player with high standards and ethics
The Bowdoin Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bowdoin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We are committed to building a team that brings together diversity in backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States; however, at this time we are not able to sponsor visas.