Posted by Emily Leinbach on October 24th, 2018
Join The Bowdoin Group and Marsh & McLennan Agency for Part V in our “Building Cultures of Innovation & Accountability” panel series, “The Future of Work.” This panel will discuss the opportunities and challenges facing management teams today, including the myths and realities of location (Boston vs. the Suburbs), flexibility in the workplace (working from home), and the Gig Economy’s impact on productivity, accountability, and culture. Panelists will include:
- Jonathan Bingham, President & CEO, Janeiro Digital
- Pat Petetti, co-CEO, Catalant Technologies
- Chris Phaneuf, SVP of Operations, PlumChoice
- John Voith, COO, Virtudent
- Karen Walker Beecher, COO, The Bowdoin Group (moderator)
Read the recap on the panel discussion, Boston’s Rising Companies on The Gig Economy: 5 Insights on How It Can Fuel Business Growth.